Hi! Hello! Welcome!!

Hello, friends!

My name is Christy and I read a lot. I mean, a lot. I can average a book a day and sometimes up to 10 books a week. My preferred genre is romance. Any romance, really. I tend to steer clear of darker romances with darker themes (ie abuse, kidnapping, rape) but won't rule them out if they come highly recommended.

A little bit about me? Well, I'm a stay at home mom to two lovely children. They are my sun and my whole world orbits around them. As of this post, they are 7 and nearly 3. I'm happily married. My husband is amazing even though sometimes he can get under my skin but let's be honest. Isn't that how it's supposed to go? ;) We'll be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary this year and have been together for 12 years. I have an amazing group of online friends and in-real-life friends that I try to spend as much time with as I possibly can.

This is my first attempt at book blogging but not my first attempt at blogging. I've had several in the past but haven't ever been as in tune with them as I am with this one. I swear, if I could read and get paid for it, I'd love that. Sadly, my one-click addiction doesn't pay any bills so this is for fun.

I have quite a few books that I've read that I've been dying to write about. I'll start there. I hope you like it here.

Christy
AKA: Captain Reads A Lot

6 comments: