On Vacation :: Book Recommendations



Hello friends!


My family and I are on vacation in Colorado!

I'm so glad that you stopped by so I hope that you browse some of the latest posts. Look for NEW POSTS on Monday, March 27!


In the meantime, I'll leave you with my Top FIVE of 2017 and the books that I am hoping to read on our road trip! 


TOP FIVE: 




Never have a read a book that I felt was actually IMPORTANT. Ryan takes on some incredibly sticky topics with Bristol and Grip but does so in the most tasteful way possible. Thought-provoking, intriguing, and completely un-put-downable, Flow and Grip will have you riveted until the last beat. NOTE: Flow is the prequel and is FREE on all platforms.


Staci flips her writing on its head with a A Thousand Letters. The usual comedic genius takes a serious turn with Elliot and Wade. It does NOT disappoint. I found myself clutching my chest and crying throughout. You will need tissues. 


What happens when your twin brother doesn't show up for his own wedding? Do you step in and marry his bride? Well ... it's a little more complicated than that. This story was enthralling and a complete breath of fresh air. 


This book is an amazing NA read. Zeke and Violet are polar opposites but work in every way possible. I read this book in ONE afternoon because it sucked me in from page one. 



This book releases on the 22nd while I'm out of town. I was lucky enough to get to read it super early and I fell in love with it. This book also took on a very hard to cope with situation. I loved how Sorensen switched some things up and made their romance fresh. 



WHAT I'M READING: 





I was fortunate to receive an ARC of this book. It comes out soon. The link takes you to pre-order!


Another ARC I was lucky to receive! I LOVED her book, Room Service, and am looking forward to this one. 



A LOT of people have told me I need to read this series. I love a good PNR! I doubt that I'll read all five books, but I'm going to dig in while out of town. 


No comments:

Post a Comment