Captain's Favorites 2016

I absolutely LOVE making these posts. I love reading and authors and being a part of a tremendously awesome community. This year, I read approximately 370 books (I've got a few days, I'm sure it'll end up being more). According to Goodreads, that's more than 80K pages. To say that I love what I do is an understatement.


I am genuinely blessed and so appreciative of being able to read and bring the books to you. I look forward to growing with you in 2017.


This list was *really* hard to condense so I created categories. Please keep in mind I included every book I read in 2016 and not just those that were released in the calendar year.


Without further ado, here are my favorites from this year. There is no order to them, just that I loved them.


Top Reads:







When It Rains by Lisa de Jong
Paper Hearts by Claire Contreras
Showmance by LH Cosway
Preslocke Duet by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine (Aced and Locked)
How We Deal With Gravity by Ginger Scott
Moonshot by Alessandra Torre
Blind Spot by Katana Collins
More Than Friends by Monica Murphy
After We Fall by Melanie Harlow
When It Hits the Fan by Victoria Colotta


Top Paranormal/Fantasy


















Enchanting Wilder by Cassie Graham
Heartborn by Terry Maggert
The Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi
The Dark Elements Series by Jennifer L Armentrout
The Beast by JR Ward
Sarah J. Maas's A Court of Mist and Fury series


Top Books That Made Me Cry

















A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole
See Through Heart by Amie Knight*
Halo by RC Stephens



I am absolutely sure that I'm forgetting something but I guess it's too late to go back now! I hope you all enjoyed the book community as much as I did in 2016.

Christy
-Captain Reads A Lot












No comments:

Post a Comment