Review :: Inevitable Love :: JC Santo



I really enjoyed this debut novel by JC Santo. The characters were well planned and their love story was very believable. You knew right away that they were both in it for the long haul. The story had a lot of twists I wasn't expecting but came to love. This story was different.

What I didn't enjoy was the overabundance of sex. It was steamy but after reading them going at it in almost every chapter, I started skimming over it to get the meat of the story. 

The heart of the story is worth the read. I'm also looking forward to the next book in the series as I really came to enjoy the characters.

Star Rating: 3/5 (I would have given more but my personal taste requires less sex)
Recommendation: Yes, please read it! Even if sex isn't your thing, the love story here is amazing.

Buy Link: Inevitable Love by JC Santo
Also available on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment