So Much For My Plan

I started this week with a plan.

I had a plan to read my established TBR.

The plan was solid. I know I can read all of these books. I know I can. I've read double that in a week before. I can handle reading 5 books. No problem, right?

Problem.

Life. 


My kids have to visit the dentist, I have to enroll one of them in school, swim lessons, their never ending desire to be fed. I think my 7 year old is going on 17 with the amount of food he consumes.

Also, new releases. I totally spaced off one of my most anticipated books this month. Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy came out today so I want to push aside my nice and tidy TBR and read this book. 


In a couple of a days, I have a new TBR scheduled to post. I will do my best to stick to it this time but I am making no guarantees!

-Captain



No comments:

Post a Comment