Captain's Most Anticipated 2017

Most Anticipated of 2017


I have already had the pleasure of reading DEAR LIFE by Meghan Quinn.

I cannot shout it from the rooftops any louder. It is a magnificent story that can really make one think about their own life. I have spent a lot of time reflecting after I read it. I keep coming back to it in regular life situations. The realism and heart in this book will be hard to match. This book is just absolutely amazing! It comes out in January.






Anything Staci Hart releases.

Anything. She's been teasing us with A Thousand Letters (coming February 9, 2017) on Facebook and *clutches heart* I need it. Now, Hart. It's no secret that I'm a huge Staci fan-girl.  (image borrowed from her Facebook Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/stacihartnovels/ )

Anything Brittainy C. Cherry releases.

I've seen the teasers she has in the final Elements book, The Gravity of Us, and I can't wait. Her books carry so much emotional weight. They make me feel. They'll make you feel, too.




A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas. If you haven't read this series, do it. Yesterday. This series sucks you into the story and you want so much more. So. Much. More. I was really bummed this past September when she was at a little book store about two hours away from me and I couldn't go. I had already pre-ordered my book, though, and the bookstore sent my signed copy to me. It is one of my most treasured possessions.

King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard. I loved Red Queen and Glass Crown. The story is deep and intriguing. Plus, if you haven't read Red Queen, do it. Then, I DARE YOU to find me a better plot twist than that one. You NEVER SEE IT COMING. At least I didn't.

Whatever magic JR Ward is weaving in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Specifically The Chosen. Even if vampires and paranormal isn't your thing, I can almost guarantee that you'll like these books strictly for their romance and pure Alpha male goodness. Wrath (from the first book, Dark Lover, and her book The King) is my automatic response when someone asks me who my 'book boyfriend' is. Wrath. Always.

Nova by Rebecca Yarros.

Wilder is one of best written books of 2016 for me. I may not have called it out individually but I read almost everything she published this year and she's one of my auto-one-click authors. Anyway, Wilder is a top read. Please go check it out. It's in that book that we get introduced to Nova. And well, I can't freaking wait to get my hands on that book. I also LOVED her Legacy series. I want more of those hot firemen. More. More. More.










Anything Molly E. Lee gifts the world with.

Her Edge of Love series is simply amazing. She's one of the few authors that I have given a superb rating to every single book she's released. Her books are enthralling, action packed, and so well written.


Grip by Kennedy Ryan. Her Soul Series (My Soul to Keep, Down to My Soul, and Refrain) featured one of my favorite couples in the history of ever. Rhyson and Kai would be my real life best friends if they weren't fictional. We are introduced to Grip in this series and he's so ... delicious. I can't wait to read him!

Holidays with the Belles! I am beyond excited that I'll get to travel to Dallas in five weeks to meet some of my favorite authors! The ladies at Southern Belle Book Blog are hosting a fantastic author event. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment